Accessing Patient Information
Click the link below to view patient information from after September 24, 2018.
Not registered for the patient portal yet? Click here to self-enroll. To successfully self-enroll you must have been a patient here and we must have your SSN on file. You will be asked to provide your name, birth date & SSN.
24/7 patient portal assistance is available by calling 1-877-621-8014.
What can be viewed on the patient portal?
- Patient information
- Future appointments
- Portions of your health record, including:
- Results*, vitals and measurements
- Health issues
- Discharge documents, visit summaries, and patient education materials
- Online bill pay
- Messaging to your care team
- Prescription renewal notices
- Online appointment requests