Madison County Health Trust, Inc.
Madison County Health Trust Inc., is a non-profit organization whose purpose is to promote quality health care in Madison County. We offer scholarships to students in Madison County who are pursuing a career in a health care field.
Scholarship amounts and deadlines
Four or more $1000.00 scholarships will be awarded annually.
Applications must be submitted by April 1.
Who is Eligible
You must be a current or former resident of Madison County or a graduate of any high school in Madison County or a current high school student attending school in Madison County.
You must be accepted or enrolled in an accredited health care field program.
You may be eligible for this scholarship for more than one year.
Candidates for the Madison County Health Trust, Inc. scholarships will provide.
- Completed application. (no hand written applications will be accepted)
- Currently enrolled or accepted in a health care education program. Proof of acceptance into an accredited school for first time applicants.
- Have an average or above academic record.
- Two (2) signed letters of reference included with your application.
References may be from high school teachers, college professors, and current or previous employers – NOT personal friends or relative.
- Please include a current photo with your application.
Click the link below to download a copy of the application.
2019 Madison County Health Trust Scholarship